Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Have you a nose for a pound ? It's Red Nose Day #RND2015

Let's bust the Billion Pound mark fellow Red Nose Fundraisers - #RND2015



Sales folk R U cute
And business astute ?
Join me and relay
This Red Nose Day

If you would like to sponsor me -please click here 





Sales folk who abound
Let’s amaze and astound
With our #Nose4apound
Helping kids all around







If U’ve #Nose4apound
Do as many have found
In a cunning way
2 support Red Nose Day





If you would like to sponsor me -please click here 
If u’ve a #Nose 4apound
With sales that abound
Don’t wear a frown
But the nose of a clown




RU off to do business 
With UR usual swiftness 
However it goes 
Go try for a close



If you would like to sponsor me -please click here 





First Wiggle your toes
Nudge with your elbows
To remind all those
To buy their red nose






As 1 who adds value
I don’t need 2 tell U
Buy a nose for a quid
To cheer up a kid
#RND2015   ? 



Aleksandr says If you would like to sponsor Mr Hugh -please click here 
Must get up I suppose
From my bed  I repose
2 B funny 4 money
CU later my honey
I'm wearing my big red nose


Related Links

Red Nose Day what we do

 #Nose4apound

No comments:

Post a Comment