Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Aleksandr Orlov invited to Royal Wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton

Mr Appeal is on holiday celebrating Royal wedding so the blog has been taken over by Anchor Meerkat superstar Aleksandr Orlov.

Greetings peoples of the world. Yes I am standings here outside the famous Abbey of Westminster where Prince William and his fiance Catherine are to be married.


Joys of joys I have been invited to weddings by no less than Russian sounding Boris Mayor of London - see exclusive printed invitation below.

It stands proud on my mantlepiece at Orlov mansion























I have been practicing wearing crown. It is heavy and gives me mighty headache but that is what i have to bear like all other crowned heads of world.



















Here is my modern looking invitation card from mayor Boris
















British Bone china industry ( made in China) doing fantastic business)

















Cutey teddy bears aboundings


















There is buntings and BUNTINGs


Street of Regent look wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment