|What would be the differentiator of your company|
that you would put on your placard ?
- Is the board sales-savvy?
- Do they know their role in sales growth?
- · 8 out of 10 directors did not know why certain colleagues sat on the board.
- · More disturbingly, 8 in 10 could not agree – or did not even know – the competitive advantage of the firm on whose board they sat. Skills set link : Differentiated Value Proposition
- · 33% are often caught in continuous and damaging in-fighting- a “ disharmony that often means the business suffers”
- · 66% find it hard to talk about uncomfortable issues even if they seriously impact on the business.
- · Only one in five newly appointed managers has received any management training.