but today you may just wish to take a pause and ask yourself is going to Uni REALLY your dream right now ?
- Your parents will be proud of you. They will be telling other parents of your achievement ( and in no small measure vocally justifying the sacrifices they made for you).
- Your school teachers will also be proud of your achievement after all they have facilitated your progress.
- Your School will be proud because one of the Indexes they love to quote is the number of pupils who got GCSEs, A levels and University places.
|Determined Attitude Andy Murray style !|
Probably best not to wield your tennis
racket in the interview room though :) !
A survey of 200 employers was carried out in July 2014 by the Recruitment and Employment Federation.
- Nearly 50% half said that the most important quality they looked for in a young person was their attitude.
- 20% said they key criterion was the level of qualifications that an applicant held such as an honours degree, A levels and GCSEs
- Only 4% said they studied the grades of the candidates and based their decision on that.
" Our advice is young people need to think about how they project a positive, can-do attitude when applying for jobs"
This blog covers Professional Selling. If you have not thought about a career in this sector take a look around the site. Take a look at the posts Career in Sales or the other topic labels on the right hand side.
Your country ( whichever country that is) needs you !