If you are looking for support to sponsor your church fete, your youth club or whatever first you need to see it from the client's point of view. Then express from their point of view by personalising your offer ( see related links)
Preparing and research answers to these questions will help you put together your offering and it is likely to be more persuasive
Basic Sponsorship Check list from their viewpoint
- What are their specific objectives for undertaking sponsorship of this event?
- How does it fit into their marketing plan ?
- Is there a contractual period required?
- What criteria will you and they use to judge the success or failure of this event?
- Does the event fit in with the image of their company wishes to project?
- What kind of coverage will your event receive e.g. press , television etc?
- What other companies organisations will be sponsoring the event and what will their involvement be?
Anyone remember the wooden
Dunlop Maxply Tennis Racket ?
Display in Borough Market,
- What form will their sponsorship take e.g. provision of equipment, clothing, gifts 'in kind' for prizes, donations loans etc.?
- Do other events clash with your proposed activity?
- How will the event be promoted prior to the day ?
- Where will their company logo web address appear?Programmes, posters, hoardings etc
|"The Coffee of Wimbledon" LavAzza|
How to personalise your Sponsorship Offer