Filtrona’s world network includes 28 manufacturing facilities, 46 sales and distribution operations and 5 research & development centres.
Filtrona group believe in investing in their newly recruited graduate talent.
These leaders of tommorow for the graduate development programme 2011, were drawn from within the group from such companies as Moss Plastics, Duraco, Steratape, Fltrona Porous Products, Paynes Worldwide and came from businesses in Indonesia, Russia , USA, Hungary and the UK .
The 12 module programme over 2 years includes topics such as:
- Management in Context - the culture of word class companies
- Project Management
- Understanding Key Purchasing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Understanding Business Finance
- Advanced Financial management skills
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Leadership Skills
- An introduction to selling skills
- Presentation skills
- Supply Chain / Operation Management
- An Introduction to Strategic Planning and Strategic Thinking
The Graduate Programme on Sales and Marketing has been running since 2005 and is designed ot cater for the development needs of Graduates in roles such as Business Development , Purchasing, Engineering, Operations and Finance.
- Attributes Skills and Knowledge of a Professional Sales Person
- How do you envisage Industrial Selling changing in the next ten years?
- What are the differences bewteen Selling an intangible service and tangible product?
- What additional skills are required when selling through a third party such as an agent, distributor etc.?
- Selling Situations in the Client's / buyer's journey and approaching te challenges flexibly
- Managing your Customer/Client Zoo- Personality profiling.
- Communication Skills - Verbal , Vocal, Written
- Questionning Skills in a businesslike but conversational style
- Listening Skills
- Non verbal communication- Body Language
- Cultural Diversity - introductions, business etiquette, cards and handshakes
- Personality Profiling and adapting one's behaviour. - Psychology of Selling
- Implications of Social media in B2B environments -
- Industrial Buying Motivators
- The Fitrona Offering what it is, does and means
- Persuasion Skills - Appreciation technique
- The BROKER Selling Skills 6 step Process
- Handling and Answering Client objections e.g. Price increases, Delivery, Past experiences, Happy with incumbent supplier etc.
- How to gain commitment and get decisions
- -when to ask
- -how to ask
- -why to ask
- On going account development- cross selling and upselling
Attitude or a good degree? Graduate recruitment