Importance of Exit interviews
But the duty is undertaken to commercial advantage by the recruitment industry. The study by Finlay James Associates confirms that money is seldom the reason for a move only 13.% moved because of inadequate remuneration.
Their findings are in the chart below
Losing sales talent can be a costly affair
What would the costs be to your company of the following?
- The cost of a vacant territory and subsequent loss of sales opportunities £,,,,,,,
- The cost of your and your senior sales additional staff’s coaching time £,,,,,
- The cost of reduced team morale £.....
- The cost of damaged customer loyalty
- Potential litigation costs – unfair dismissal claims, etc
let alone damaged reputation to your organisation