|Will there be a City trader 'gentrifying' Albert Square ?|
A brand is a name or symbol which is used to identify the products of a specific firm. Brands give products or services an identity or "personality".
One of the challenges for EastEnders will be to update the soap but not lose its personality.
They ensure that buyers can repeat orders of products they prefer - evidence of BRAND LOYALTY or fan base..
|Will anyone from 'sarf' of the river or Canary Wharf visit Albert Square ? ( Photo taken from Greenwich Canary Wharf in centre background)|
- Manufacturers/National Brands.
- Dealer/Private Brands usually created by Intermediaries such as retailers.
- Family Brand - same brand used for different products e.g.: Distribution labels - or own label.
- Individual Brand - usually assigned to each product when there exists significant variation in product type and quality.
- Licensed Brand - a well established brand name which other sellers pay to use. This allows the seller the advantage of existing brand recognition and preferences.
( Other "soaps" are available)